Crab avocado with mango salsa in a citrus dressing garnished with pomegranates
Add arugula to the crab salad
Stuffed avocado with crab. Add arugula as a base to help the avocado sit and not roll around on the plate
- 1 Fresh crab meat (I harvest my own crab out of the Pacific Ocean, cook and clean it myself)
- 1/2 mango
- 1/4 of a whole orange, just the juice
- 1/3 cup red sweet onions chopped
- 2 tablespoons of cilantro
- 1 teaspoon of cumin
- 1 whole lime - juice
- 1/2 teaspoon of lime rind
- 1 small jalapeno chopped fine
- 2 avocados cut in half
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/2 fresh pomegranate
Make the salsa first
In a bowl mix the olive oil, lime juice, lime rind, orange juice, cumin, jalapeno, cilantro, red onions, and chopped mango. Put that in the fridge to marinate while you work on the crab and avocado.
Cut the avocado any way you want. Cut it 1/2 and stuff it. Slice it in small strips and plate it. Toss it in a salad.
Tossed avocado and crab salad
Say hello to my friends from the Pacific Ocean.